Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Investigations


Opie and I have been investigating the odd things that my person has been putting all around the house. We know something BIG is really going on, let me explain...

A few days ago, the lady opened up boxes, bags and other things that smelled pretty good - well, in fact, so good that both Opie and I had several tastes of these things.

There's green trees, noise makers, new potted flowers that are red, big long things that my lady said are "garlands" and "wreaths".

Then there's a stuffed animal that our person put on my favorite chair (a big stuffed animal with antelers) that I've been using as a pillow. [I guess she put it there for me, right?!!]

Our person also put up a tree. Neither Opie or I understood why so we've also tasted it [yuck] and tried to climb it - but it fell over, so now we are staying far away from it.

The lady put stuff outside, too - but before she did, I gave her a sniff of approval. I'm sure she appreciated my help - I tried batting the stuff around, biting it and chasing after it when she was bringing it outside. It's looks pretty lit up.

When we figure out what's going on, we'll let you know.
Love,
Max

No comments: