Friday, November 17, 2006

Finicky...


Hi! Max here. I believe, in my younger days or,
perhaps the days before Opie was around or before Punky was my friend, that I was extremely finiky.

I definitely needed my special canned food with chicken and liver with gravy. Mostly I just slurped up the gravy and hardly bothered to eat the food.

Well, Punky started telling me about other foods to eat and how Bu (one of the cats that live with him) would eat most anything. Then my people got Opie - he definitely has gobbled up food as fast as he could and is willing to try most anything, too!

So, I decided that perhaps it was okay to change my ways slightly and have been willing to sample food, different cat food and plants outside. You see that bamboo plant that I'm behind? The one that has some spots and the edges look frayed? I'm the one that frayed the ends of the leaves tasting the plant - it's not bad.

Yesterday I had something that I thought was rather tasty - it was crunchy, too! Freshly made potato chips. If you ever have the chance to have some, believe me, you will love it and never go back to the pre-made, store-bought, chemically packaged chips again.

I'm going back to my nap!
Love,
Max

No comments: