Monday, May 21, 2007

My Recent Antics by Max A Million





Max A Million here to let you know some of my recent antics so that you can follow along and try it in your home, too. I’ve had a reputation of being Max A Million, the finicky spoiled cat.


As Max A Million – spoiled and finicky cat, I would not, could not eat people food. People food was just awful I thought, therefore, I absolutely had to have special canned cat food with gravy. I would not, could not eat that food without gravy and if given it, I would sniff the food with disdain. My person called it my sniff of disapproval and gave a big sigh while saying "Max A Million! "

Then one day – Opie Taylor (a little orange fuzz ball) arrived. I guess he needed a home. Anyways, my person introduced us - "Max A Million, this is Opie Taylor." Of course I gave him a hiss. The little guy was brave though, he knew not to bother me but I didn’t stop him from finding the food. I have no idea where he puts all the food he eats, but he sure does eat a lot and that’s how Spoiled Finicky Max A Million learned a lesson.

Opie Taylor is not finicky. He ate cat food, special cat food and, surprisingly enough, PEOPLE food, too. At first I gave that whipper snapper the Max A Million Sniff of Disapproval in an attempt to teach Opie that it just wasn’t right. Then I told my pen pal Punky – he said that the kitten that lives with him eats people food, too…and that he tried it!!!

Now I’ve changed my ways. I decided to sniff and find out what people are eating and in doing so, found out that some of that food is delicious! I’ve tried peanut butter, potato chips, chicken, beef, fish, cheese and more. So, now I’m Totally Spoiled Max A Million that’s not so finicky anymore.
Love,
Max

No comments: